Does your competence plan include that you shall become an internal auditor? If so, congratulations! To be an internal auditor is one of the most inspiring assignments one can do and is a huge potential for personal development. This three day course includes the following elements:
1. A review of ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 och ISO45001:2018 standards.
2. Why do you execute internal audits? Who demands and orders an internal audit?
3. Can internal audits create added value or is it just compliance?
4. You learn to plan, write programs and execute an internal audit.
5. You gain insight into efficient rhetorics, interview and audit methods.
6. What is a deviation? How do you formulate it and acquire acceptance for it?
7. How is a non-conformity turned into an improvement? You learn to formulate and value it. How shall a good report be structured? Who should you present it for?
Are you an internal auditor already and want to gain new insights, develop your knowledge, ideas and find inspiration? This course includes practical exercises in a management system. This two day course involves the following aspects:
1. An advanced review of ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 och ISO45001:2018 standards.
2. What are the standard’s intentions?
3. How do the internal audit stay effective and efficient if the management system covers several standards and requirements?
4. How do you utilize the internal audits as an optimal business development tool?
5. How do you get the senior management interested and engaged?